Code of Conduct
Section is committed to protecting clients, employees, partners, vendors and the company from illegal or damaging actions by individuals, either knowingly or unknowingly. When Section addresses issues proactively and uses correct judgment, it will help set us apart from our competitors. Section will not tolerate any wrongdoing or impropriety at any time. Section will take the appropriate measures to act quickly in correcting the issue if the ethical code is broken.
The purpose of this policy is to establish a culture of openness, trust and to emphasize the clients' and employees' expectation to be treated to fair business practices. This policy will serve to guide business behaviour to ensure ethical conduct. Effective ethics is a team effort involving the participation and support of every employee. All employees should familiarize themselves with the ethical guidelines that follow this introduction.
This policy applies to employees, contractors, consultants, temporaries, and other workers at Section, including all personnel affiliated with third parties.
- Senior leaders and executives within Section must set a prime example. In any business practice, honesty and integrity must be absolute top priority for executives.
- Executives must have an open door policy and welcome suggestions and concerns from employees. This will allow employees to feel comfortable discussing any issues and will alert executives to concerns within the work force.
- Executives must disclose any conflict of interests regarding their position within Section.
- Section employees will treat everyone fairly, have mutual respect, promote a team environment and avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practices.
- Every employee needs to apply effort and intelligence in maintaining ethics value.
- Employees will help Section to increase client satisfaction by providing quality services and timely response to inquiries.
- Promotion of ethical conduct within interpersonal communications of employees will be rewarded.
- Section will promote a trustworthy and honest atmosphere to reinforce the vision of ethics within the company.
- Section will reinforce the importance of the integrity message and the tone will start at the top.
- Every employee, manager, director needs to consistently maintain an ethical stance and support ethical behaviour.
- Employees at Section should encourage open dialogue, get honest feedback and treat everyone fairly, with honesty and objectivity.
- Employees are required to recertify their compliance to Ethics Policy on an annual basis.
- Section will avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practice in relationships, actions and communications.
- Section will not tolerate harassment or discrimination.
- Unauthorized use of company trade secrets, marketing material and operational, personnel, financial, source code and technical information, integral to the success of our company, will not be tolerated.
- Section will not permit impropriety at any time and we will act ethically and responsibly in accordance with national laws, adhering to both Danish national law and the laws of the country we are operating in on a client's behalf.
- Section employees will not use corporate assets or business relationships for personal use or gain.
5. Policy compliance
Section will verify compliance to this code of conduct through various methods, including but not limited to, internal reports, internal and external audits and employee feedback.